MembrsOfBushWhackersMembrsOfBushWhackers

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

LL - A Fruit Gone Bread LL - A Fruit Gone Bread

Delightful

Lovely for a movie made in one day. To bad procrastination got the best of you once again. Sure was a swell Lock Day though!

Clock Suckers Episode 1 Clock Suckers Episode 1

More Variety

Those 3 main characters are way too similar. You had a great variety in College University, you need to get back to that. All three act pretty much the same, like the same things, etc. Worst of all, all three are pretty intelligent.

So in summary, please finish episode 11 of CU.

Matt

Stupid Kid with Acnesss 5 Stupid Kid with Acnesss 5

I must say

Good job. The ending was genius, plus Proactiv's run on sentence made me feel all warm inside.

Long live the Stupid Kid with Acnesss!

LL - School Daze: Redux LL - School Daze: Redux

Good one.

I love the graphical update in this edition. It not only stands out much more, but displays more of your talent. Good job!

The Wiik is Ours The Wiik is Ours

Amazing!

Both of your ability to amaze just astounds me. This flash had everything and a little more. It's like the new wave Bible.

Taken By Vultures Taken By Vultures

That was honestly one of my favorite music videos on this site. I loved all the events that were synched with the music, and the whole thing was just done very well.

5'd

TooF - Bad Habit TooF - Bad Habit

Oh man

Holy shit your art is awful. With other TooF it was same boring .fla so we didn't get a better look at your real art skills, but now that we do...

The gradients look like utter shit. Learn to shade like a real artist. Your animation is awful too. When he was falling off the building it was just a consistent tween. There was no feeling that he was falling.

This TooF stuff is still overrated, and it sucks when I see a movie that someone put a lot of time into get submitted yesterday, and NG votes zero because of what type of characters he used.

Believe me, I do envy the fact that these won so many awards in that past. But if I would start to get former fans to tell me improve or move on, I would listen.

Look Like Look Like

Meh

Didn't really do it for me. There weren't too many redeeming qualities, and there's lots of room for improvement in your art.

Stupid Kid with Acnesss 2 Stupid Kid with Acnesss 2

Nice

The sequel is even better than the original! Good job on this one.

Stupid Kid with Acnesss! Stupid Kid with Acnesss!

Nice art

I caught the clip of the two of 'em dead. Pretty random (but funny) stuff. Good job on the graphics too.