MembrsOfBushWhackersMembrsOfBushWhackers

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Resident Pico Resident Pico

This is awesome

What a great game. I just watched MindChamber's "Pico's Unloaded," and then I am lucky enough to play this game. Great graphics, combat is superb, and it's also incredibly fun. Great job to the both of you!

Shaft - by VENGEANCE Shaft - by VENGEANCE

Decent game

Though it seems to just go on endlessly. I played about a minute and then got bored. I don't like games that get boring before I die/change levels/do something. Wouldn't play this game again, however if you made a new version I would try it. Make the screen longer, add levels, speed up the motion, give options to play in easy/medium/hard, i dunno, do something and it would be a ok game to play when ya got nothin better ta do.

Patch-co MiniGolf! Patch-co MiniGolf!

Fun Game

I played around till hole 12 before I decided to do something else. Pretty fun game, though it bugs me when a slow ball goes directly over the whole and doesn't drop in. I'm not a flash expert, but is there anyway you could make a slow shot that hits the hole drop in the hole? Also, it seemed there was like an invisible wall or something on I think hole 7. Anyway pretty good game.

Matt

Patchco responds:

Thank you. I'll try to fix those.